Guide for acquiring DRIVENx on every blockchain
DRIVENx is currently only available on the BNB chain, but in this article we'll show you how to get DVX from any Rubic Multi-Chain Swap supported blockchain.
If you'd like to buy DVX directly on the BNB blockchain, make sure to check out this article.
Rubic is the Multi-Chain Swaps Protocol that enables users to complete swaps with over 15,000+ assets on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Harmony, Avalanche, Moonriver, Fantom, Solana, Arbitrum, Aurora and Near - in one click.
For example: You can easily swap BNB (BEP20) to ETH (ERC20).
Here, we will provide step-by-step instructions to buy DRIVENx token on a Trust Wallet using Rubic. In this tutorial we'll show you how to swap ETH (Ethereum blockchain) for DVX (BNB blockchain), but you can also use other supported blockchains and tokens on Rubic.
To acquire DRIVENx (DVX), you need to install a cryptocurrency wallet like Trust Wallet (you can also use any other wallet that has a BNB blockchain support).
There are multiple cryptocurrency wallets including Trust Wallet, MetaMask, SafePal and more. For the purpose of this guide, we’ll use Trust Wallet.
2. After you’ve downloaded the app, create a wallet and write down your seed phrase and store it somewhere safe. DO NOT SHARE IT WITH ANYONE
We will be using Rubic to swap ETH (ERC20) for DRIVENx. For this, you need to first connect Rubic to Trust Wallet. To connect Rubic to Trust Wallet, you need to use Internet browser such as Chrome or Safari.
3. Open up a new window in the browser.
4. In the URL, type in rubic.exchange and click on Go. Now Rubic page will be opened.
5. Tap "Launch app" at the top of the page.
6. Click on “Connect Wallet”.
7. Click on "Wallet Connect".
8. Now click on "Connect" and select Trust Wallet.
In the Trust Wallet app, you will get a message “Rubic wants to connect to your wallet”.
9. Click on "Connect".
Rubic is now connected to your Trust Wallet.
10. Before you return to the browser click on the back arrow and click on "Save and leave".
11. Now select the blockchain and the token you want to swap for DVX by clicking "Select token."
On the left, you can see a list of all supported blockchains, and on the right, you can see the tokens/coins for each blockchain that you can use in this process (for this tutorial we will use ETH on Ethereum blockchain).
To be automatically redirected to the ETH - DVX swapping pair, click here.
After you've chosen a token for swapping, you'll need to choose a DVX for the token you'll receive at the end of the process.
12. Click "Select token".
13. Click on the BNB blockchain icon on the right side and search for DVX
14. Enter the amount of ETH you want to swap for DVX and click on "Swap".
15. Confirm the transaction in your Trust Wallet app.
Congratulations, after a few minutes (process of crosschain swapping takes a bit longer then swapping on the same blockchain) you should be able to see DRIVENx tokens in your Trust Wallet app.